Thursday, October 11, 2012

Lights in the Dark

I decided to take a drive past the old mansion. I'm planning on going inside for an on-scene investigation one day soon, so I need to start scouting. I took a few photos from outside and was very surprised by what came up. When looking at the building, it appeared in its normal, abandoned state. However, something quite different came up when I looked at the photos.


I was very surprised to see these eerie lights seem to bleed through from inside the building. This is usually a sign of paranormal activity (spirits can often leave heat or infrared trails that don't show up in visible light). It wasn't until I got home and took a closer look that the photos and notice something else even more unsettling. Take a closer look at the first floor:


It looks like I won't be the only one inside the building.
-MS

No comments:

Post a Comment