Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Walk In the Mansion


As promised, here's my the cut of my mansion walk earlier this week. I waited outside til the sun finished setting before heading into the building. There's a wall and fence around the perimeter, so I had to do a bit of work to get over safely! I used a boarded up window on ground level to get inside the basement, then gave myself a tour. I have to say, I was a little disappointed that nothing seemed to show up on video. There are some points where static interference gets in the way. I made sure to include those parts, because the interference in itself tells us that there is definitely some activity there. One area in particular, a boiler room of some kind, displayed a large amount of interference. Wait til 2:04 (just don't jump ahead!) Take a look at the video and you can get a small idea of what the mansion looks like from the inside.

Tomorrow, I'll share an EVP recording that's very...interesting.
-MS

No comments:

Post a Comment