Thursday, August 9, 2012

Welcome to Noises in the Attic!


I’m starting up this blog to chronicle my investigation into the paranormal phenomenon that has been known to occur on the property of the long abandoned Otley Mansion. As an expert and experienced paranormal investigator, I will uncover the history surrounding the mansion and verify or disprove the terrible stories that have surrounded it. Growing up in nearby Malvern, I heard plenty of ghost stories about the old mansion. One of them takes place in the late 19th century and tells of a werewolf that would drag victims (both live and dead) back to its lair and turn them into monsters. The story has many forms, but I hope to find some historical account that may straighten things out. This is the first tale I shall work on finding truth in.

No comments:

Post a Comment